The movie shows its second week here in the Philippines in all cinemas nationwide and still hundreds of people are lining up to watch it.
About The Maze Runner
If you ain’t scared, you ain’t human.
When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his name. He’s surrounded by strangers—boys whose memories are also gone.
Nice to meet ya, shank. Welcome to the Glade.
Outside the towering stone walls that surround the Glade is a limitless, ever-changing maze. It’s the only way out—and no one’s ever made it through alive.
Everything is going to change.
Then a girl arrives. The first girl ever. And the message she delivers is terrifying.
So last night my sister and I was so excited because finally we’re gonna watch the movie come to life. The first part of the movie was ok when Thomas lifted up to the Glade, I was smiling and happy because that’s literally what I read in the book and what I expected. But the next part got me so disappointed, all I did while watching it was face palming because the movie is so wrong! There are lots of error… actually the movie sucks! I’ll tell you what’s wrong about it.
1. W C K D isn’t spell like this on the book its W I C K E D.
2. Thomas didn’t know his name in the movie. In the book he remember it clearly.
3. In the movie Teresa woke up when she got to the Glade. In the book she woke up almost at the end of the story.
4. In the movie I don’t get it why Teresa didn’t know about her and Thomas and why he knew it was them who did the maze. In the book it should all be Teresa who remembers it.
5. In the movie it rains. In the book it never rains.
6. In the movie it says that they’ve been trying to solve the maze for 3 years. In the book its only 2 years.
7. I don’t get it why Gally is some kind of a good guy and stayed through out the movie. In the book he was gone after the discussion about what Thomas did in the maze because he breaks the number 1 rule.
8. In the movie Ben gets banished in the morning. In the book Ben should be arrowed first on the face by Alby before he gets banish in the evening.
9. In the movie Alby sacrificed himself at the homestead while saving Chuck. In the book he sacrificed himself in the maze while trying their way out.
10. In the movie it didn’t tell about The Changing and Thomas stung himself. In the book he run into a Griever so he can remember and go through The Changing.
11. In the movie Gally killed Chuck using a gun. In the book he was killed by Gally using a knife.
12. In the movie The Creators are shot when Thomas and the other Gladers finally escapeD the maze. In the book The Creators are alive and watching them through a window.
13. In the movie Thomas knew about the “W I C K E D is good.” In the book it was Teresa who knows almost about everything and told him all about it.
14. In the book the Griever hole is supposed to be invisible and only discovered by Thomas and told to Minho while they are sitting on the cliff throwing stones.
15. The codes are combinations of 6 words (float, catch, bleed, death, stiff, push) not numbers and Teresa supposed to type it and Chuck will help her.
16. At the end of the book Thomas and the other Gladers was saved and they were carried into a bus not helicopter.
17. In the book Teresa told that she just pulled the Trigger. I didn’t see or hear it in the movie. In short she knows nothing which is in the book she knows almost everything.
18. The telepathy between Teresa and Thomas wasn’t executed.
19. Where are the beetleblades?
20. Gally should be gone not stayed in the Maze with the other Gladers.
21. The Slumber has windows not just a door and it supposed to be tall.
OMG! I can tell you more but I’m so stressed out like why they can’t execute such little details from the book? Even the word W I C K E D is spelled wrong! I’m so buggin’ disappointed… The movie would be amazing if they stick (at least) on what’s in the book especially the last part of it when they finally escaped the maze and the telepathy should also be executed. It would be more thrilling and exciting! But anyways, there are still few things I like in the movie
1. When Thomas lifted up to the Glade. Just what I expected.
2. The banishing of Ben. Not what I really expected but it was ok. Chris acting was great!
3. Newt’s feet was executed so perfectly! Really kudos to that.
4. When the door of the maze didn’t close and the Grievers attack the Glade. Didn’t expected it to be executed like that because in the book the Grievers get one Glader every night. But its ok at least they show the point of it.
5. The part when Thomas and the other Gladers run into the Grievers to finally escape the maze. That is thrilling!
6. The part when Chuck talked to Thomas asking about his parents. I cried to that part.
7. The part when Chuck died. I literally cried.
So that’s it! But I still recommend it because its really thrilling!